Friday, November 6, 2009

My First Online Entry

Allhamdulillah.....
Thanks to God....

This will be my first entry into the world of blogging. Never really got into the habit of blogging before...I'm so excited to be writing for my blog because it means that everyone who's interested will get to come along with me for this brand new experience as well!!!....

I was trying to think of something cool that I could add to my blog and an online journal immediately came to mind! I’ll try to add a new entry every couple of weeks and more often if I can. I figure this will be a nice way to keep everyone updated on what’s going on in regular life, not just in the showbiz.InsyaAllah...

Also, I just want to say “THANK YOU!” to all of my fan/friends who always support and encourage me. It really means a lot to me, and I am very grateful.

Well, I’ll write again soon!

Thanks for reading....

No comments: